Back to top
Features and Benefits
- DNA sequencing read lengths up to 1’100 bases or more in Phred20 quality
- Quality assurance statements ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (STS 0429)
- Reaction conditions are optimized specifically for your sample
- 3 months storage of the samples. Further sequencing reactions on the same sample can be ordered within this time
- Up to 12 months storage for ordered and enclosed sequencing primers
- Locate a drop box or pick-up service near you for free shipping
- Possibility to fine-tune sequence software analysis parameters (e.g. IUPAC base calling, sequence trimming) to achieve your desired performance
Your sequencing samples are predominantly shipped using environmentally-friendly transport vehicles (train, bicycle)
- In case of failed or poor sequencing results, we will contact you to suggest next steps to solve the issue.
- Several dedicated protocols are available to decode even challenging sequences (see Additional Services for more info).
- Easy-to-use online shop with lots of useful tools
- Primer management tool to define your customized primer list
- Group management tool to share primers among group members
Sequencing of Large Constructs
Over the years Microsynth has developed robust methods for the sequencing of large DNA constructs such as BACs, cosmids and fosmids. Please choose the DNA type accordingly in our webshop.
Microsynth’s one-drop sequencing service allows you to sequence a plasmid when you don’t have sufficient amounts of DNA. By applying this type of service, we are able to perform sequencing if you provide us with as little as 50 ng in at least 1 µl of your sample. This procedure takes one additional day.
DNA Preparation from E. coli
You send us your E. coli samples as single colonies on agar plates. We pick the desired number of clones and take care of isolation and sequencing. Plasmids, isolated on demand, will be sent back to you, if requested in higher scales (midi/maxi).
How to Order
- Enter our webshop
- Click on Fill Order Form under "Premium Run" area and follow the further instructions